If you want to lose weight the healthy way while enjoying the benefits of an effective energy booster, then 365 Everyday MCT Oil is your best bet. Brought to you by Whole Foods Market, you can be assured that you get yet another quality organic product with this one.
Whole Foods Market is known for its stringent quality standards so you can never go wrong with 365 Everyday MCT Oil. This product is made of natural and organic product with a price tag that is friendly to the pocket. You truly get the best value when you choose to use this particular MCT oil brand.
Is it safe to use?
On the manufacturing side, 365 Everyday MCT Oil scores really high. Apart from adhering to the strict quality standards of Whole Foods Market, it also is manufactured in a GMP-compliant facility. Production-wise, this product is very safe.
Here are the supplement facts of this product:
- Calories (130)
- Calories from fat (130)
- Total fat (14g)
- Saturated fat (13g)
- Caprylic Acid (7.6g)
- Capric Acid (5.0g)
- Lauric Acid (0.02g)
- Other Fatty Acids (1.2g)
Key ingredients include MCT Oil from fractionated expeller pressed virgin coconut oil as well as natural flavors. It also contains tree nut ingredients from coconuts.
While MCT Oil is generally safe to use, you might want to consult your physician if this fits your current dietary situation given the aforementioned ingredients.
Suggested use of 365 Everyday MCT Oil is to take one tablespoon one to three times a day. It can also be used as a substitute for other oils in salad dressings, sauces, or baking as a source of beneficial fatty acids. It can also be used with smoothies, coffee, and even yogurt. It is important to note, however, that this product should not be used for frying.
Just like any MCT product, 365 Everyday MCT Oil is generally safe to use. Side effects may happen but reported cases occur few and far between. Negative reactions that have been reported include vomiting, irritability, diarrhea, stomach discomfort, nausea, intestinal gas, and essential fatty acid deficiency. These symptoms can be somewhat alleviated if you take the product with food. If symptoms persist, it is best to discontinue using thi
However, if any of these conditions specified below apply to you, use of any MCT product is strongly discouraged:
- Pregnancy and lactation. Not much is known regarding the effect of MCT oil to a pregnant or lactating woman. To be safe, it is best not to use this product when you are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Diabetes. MCT oil is known to produce brain-boosting ketones. While to a healthy body this is good, it is known to cause adverse effects among diabetics.
- Liver concerns. MCT is processed by the liver so if you have any form of liver problem such as cirrhosis, taking MCT may pose a serious health problem.
MCT or Medium-Chain Triglyceride oil products such as 365 Everyday MCT Oil offers numerous benefits. These include the following:
- It promotes weight loss in various ways. First, it can be an appetite suppressant since it gives a feeling of fullness. This is because MCT oil increases two hormones that cause such feeling. These are the peptide YY and leptin.
- MCT oil can also be used as an energy booster.
- It can be converted into ketones which is known for its brain-boosting properties.
- It makes exercise a lot easier because it reduces lactate buildup.
- If you take MCT oil before exercise, it helps you burn more fat instead of carbohydrates.
- It is used with people living with epilepsy, Alzheimer’s disease, and autism. Again, this is connected to the ketones which are produced from MCT oil.
- It contains fatty acids that can fight yeast and growth of bacteria.
- It also helps you reduce health risk factors since it targets weight and cholesterol control.
- It may help control blood sugar levels but you have to consult with your physician if 365 Everyday MCT oil is something you can use particularly if you want to achieve better diabetes management.
At $15.99 apiece for both unflavored and vanilla flavored MCT Oil, you really get the best value for money. There might be a cheaper product out there but when it comes to safety and quality, going for 365 Everyday MCT Oil is definitely a wise decision.
If you have questions about 365 Everyday MCT Oil, you can reach the manufacturer using the following details:
Whole Foods Market
Austin, TX 78703
- Customer Reviews (you can pull this from the manufacturer’s website or amazon)
Here are some positive reviews from satisfied customers posted on Amazon:
“Flavor is not overpowering. Blends well with coffee.” – Bonnie L. Bernardo
“I am using this daily, so far keeps me satisfied!” – Barb May
“I originally purchased this item from Whole Foods when I was looking for an inexpensive MCT oil to try in my bulletproof coffee. I have to say, that I have LOVED using it and have repurchased multiple times. I keep one at home and one at work which I add to soups or broth when I need a fulfilling snack or lunch but don’t have as much with me. This satisfies and doesn’t have any funky flavor or aftertaste. I highly recommend it!” – Vallkeryie
“I tried the unflavored product. No taste, does exactly what is intended.” – Sonia
“Good value. I like the vanilla flavor for smoothies.” – JBdJ
However, there are those who shared some negative views regarding the product as well. Here are some of them:
“Not as good as viva naturals.” – Meh
“I’’d run out of my regular brand of organic cold-pressed MCT oil and this was the only kind I could get quickly. Not as effective as the other. Was clear when it arrived and a few hours after opening, it became cloudy. A waste and a disappointment since I usually am able to count on quality from a Whole Foods Product and this is their brand. You can find viable product at competitive prices.” – Jaime Dedes
“I find the vanilla flavor off-putting. I picked this up in the store so it should be fresh. I added it to vanilla Chameleon cold brew with my grass fed butter and it made it taste like medicine.” Buffy A. Sumers
“This tasted fine and mixed well into shakes and drinks. It’s really a decent product, so the reason for the low scores is that I just didn’t feel any benefit from it. The product itself is very good I just don’t think MCT oil is for me.” – JH
“I haven’t used it much. I have yet to see palpable results.” – Amazon Customer
Where to buy
You can get this product via Amazon. Just click the link below: