If you want to enjoy all the benefits of a quality MCT product, then Anjou Premium MCT Oil might be the one that you are looking for. Made from quality ingredients, this product is an excellent MCT choice.
MCT or medium-chain triglycerides do a lot of good things for the body. It is a natural energy enhancer and a brain booster. It also helps manage weight and uses fat as an energy source. With all the great benefits MCT has to offer, Anjou Premium MCT Oil is a dietary supplement that you should seriously consider.
Is it safe to use?
On the manufacturing side, you can trust that it is made with strict standards given that it is made in the USA.
It is also made with 100% coconut oil sourced with NO palm oil. It contains MCT full spectrum including lauric acid. Anjou Premium MCT Oil is bottled in BPA free, food grade PET plastic container.
Ingredients-wise, there are no allergens for this product except for tree nuts from coconuts. It does not use GMO as well.
For first time users of Anjou Premium MCT Oil, it would be good to start with ½ to one tablespoon a day to prevent an upset stomach. You can then move on to three tablespoons a day when you do not experience any negative reactions to it.
You can use MCT Oil as a substitute for salad dressing and sauces. Do not use for frying though.
Although side effects of MCT oil are rare, some manifest as nausea, dizziness, vomiting, an upset stomach, bloating, and headache. If you experience any of these negative reactions or any other symptom after taking Anjou Premium MCT Oil, it is best to discontinue use until you have consulted your physician.
Use of MCT oil is discouraged in the following conditions:
- Pregnancy or lactation
- Liver concerns
- Maintenance of any form of medication
- Below 18 years old
Among the many benefits of Anjou Premium MCT OIl are the following:
- It is made from all natural, non-GMO ingredients.
- It is bottled with a BPA free, food grade PET plastic container.
- It is not sourced from palm kernel.
- It is an excellent brain and energy booster.
- It helps improve mental focus.
- It is a valuable aid in healthy weight management.
- It provides a feeling of fullness and increases metabolism.
Anjou Premium MCT Oil is primarily available on Amazon. A 32 fl.oz. bottle sells for $22.99 which is relatively cheaper compared to other MCT Oil products.
Here is how you can reach Anjou directly:
Here are some positive feedback about Anjou Premium MCT Oil:
- “I purchased this for extra energy and I feel like I got my money’s worth. It doesn’t make me jittery or anything, more of a heightened sense of “let’s get things done” kind of focus. I read other reviews that complained about the packaging and it being difficult to cleanly pour so when I opened the cap, I only poked a small hole in the foil seal and it’s been super easy to pour with no mess or dripping. So definitely try that. I’ve only used it by stirring it into my light & fit Greek yogurt and it actually makes the texture even creamier being an oil. So I loved that. Nothing negative to say about it really. I had 1 tbsp with breakfast and an afternoon snack and that energy level was perfect.” – Mary Catherine
- “I purchased this MCT oil from Amazon to a make bulletproof coffee recipe. I use grass fed unsalted butter by Kerrygold which I found at Walmart. I mix about 1 TB butter, 1 TB MCT oil and about 12-16oz of hot coffee. I use a milk frother to mix it all in a coffee mug. I now add 1/2 package or cocoa mix to make the flavor taste like a mocha coffee. I make this in the morning and the energy this drink provides last until lunch time or later. I don’t feel hungry or get the tired crash feeling which I would normally get when only drinking coffee. This oil is tasteless and really fine in consistency. The bottle cap provided does not pour well and I have to keep wiping after every pour which I don’t like doing. I now use a no drip aluminum salad oil bottle that solved the cap dripping or leaking issues. I lost 10lbs really quickly and eat very small meals now since im not too hungry anymore. This works better than any diet pills and its healthy too! I would recommend this product.” Triple Bogie
- “This is great. Lite – tasteless and does not upset my stomach. It says to take a tablespoon. But, I have been advised to start with a tsp. So, I put a tsp. in my coffee in the morning. Then I will do the same in tea in the early afternoon. I sleep really well and have lots of energy throughout the day without feeling hyper. My digestion is good and my stomach is great.” – Niki
- “On my second bottle, price went up several dollars?? It’s still a fair value, other brands are now cheaper, I will try another brand now. I use this for my bullet coffee, ketosis. Lost 65 pounds in less than 3 months, now a total of 80 pounds. It’s been almost a year and enjoying my new way of eating, keeping weight off. This is not to say MCT oil will drop weight, you MUST stay in ketosis until you lose desired weight.” – Hasudi
- “The cheapest product on the market that is also made of quality ingredients and [almost] entirely composed of good C8 & C10 MCT oil (you don’t want C12 – it is cheap filler that a lot of the other guys use to reduce cost, but does not actually metabolize in the body like real MCT). There’s just no reason to get any other brand.” – Marshal Lincoln
Here are some negative feedback that it has received:
- “Bottle and box intact upon arrival. Lid broken and seal pulled back in bottle.” – Debbie’s Books
- “If it’s derived from “100% organic coconut oil” wouldn’t that make it also “organic”? Yet I couldn’t find ANY mention of organic origin on the bottle. So I’m left thinking – what gives? No Paraben, Not tested on animals (huh? ok…), non-GMO, and Made in the USA are proudly labeled on the bottle…. But the organic origin is by statement only – there’s no certification I could see… For that reason, I consider it dubious so it’s going back.” – Sun Guardian
- “Ordered 32 oz received 16 oz.” – Martin Currid
- “I work in a pharmacy and we have MCT oil and we cannot put it in plastic because real oil breaks it down. It has to be packaged in glass so for that reason I have my doubts on the purity of this oil.” – Darlene Griesbach
- “This product gave me the worst stomach pain every time I used it. I thought it was possibly just a sensitivity I had so I gave it to a friend and he had the same problem. Can’t use this at all. Disappointing.” – Terrie Green
Where to buy
You can get it via Amazon using this link: