Enjoying all the benefits of MCT oil has never been this easy thanks to Artizen 100% Pure MCT Oil. Made from all-natural ingredients in Artizen Oils’ state-of-the-art facilities, you get a safe and effective product with this one.
MCT or medium-chain triglycerides do a lot of good for the human body. This is the main reason why it has become a really popular dietary supplement of late. Often added to practically any drink may it be coffee or a smoothie, going for an MCT oil product like Artizen 100% Pure MCT Oil is definitely an excellent way to go.
Is it safe to use?
Artizen 100% Pure MCT Oil is made from natural, non-GMO ingredients. For the most part, it is allergen free but it does contain tree nuts since MCT Oil is sourced from coconuts.
Here are its supplement facts:
- Calories (100)
- Total Fat (14g)
- MCT Oil from Non-GMO sources
- Natural fatty acids (Caprylic Acid and Capric Acid)
It does not contain peanut, wheat, grain, dairy eggs, fish, and gluten.
As with any MCT Oil product, you can first take one tablespoon of Artizen 100% Pure MCT Oil on your first try. Gradually increase up to three tablespoons per day.
As mentioned earlier, you can readily mix MCT Oil in practically any drink except for alcoholic and carbonated ones. You can also use it for sauces and salads. Frying using MCT Oil is highly discouraged, however.
MCT Oil is generally safe to ingest. Cases of adverse reactions after intake are very rare. However, it does not mean that these do not occur. Some side effects include nausea, dizziness, vomiting, an upset stomach, feeling of bloatedness, and headache. Some would say to lessen the risk of developing these symptoms, MCT Oil should be taken in conjunction with food.
There are some conditions, however, that MCT Oil products like the Artizen 100% Pure MCT Oil should not be taken. Here are those conditions:
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Living with diabetes
- Living with liver concerns
- Maintaining any form of medication
- Below 18 years old
The best thing is to consult your physician on whether or not this dietary supplement will work for you or not given your dietary considerations.
There are many benefits to enjoy if you opt to use Artizen 100% Pure MCT Oil. Among them are the following:
- It is approved for use in the Paleo, Certified Vegan, and is Kosher approved.
- It comes in a 35 ounce bottle which is much bigger in size and quantity as offered by other brands.
- It is very versatile. You can add it to coffee, smoothies, salads, and sauces.
- It also comes with a lifetime warranty and guarantee. If you are unsatisfied with their product, Artizen Oils will replace your product or return your money.
You can get it at Amazon for only $17.99. For a 35 ounce bottle to encompass an effective MCT product such as Artizen 100% Pure MCT Oil, it truly is a good buy.
Here are some feedback satisfied with results as posted on Amazon:
- “This MCT oil is great! I am very pleased. I take 2-3 tablespoons a day. Some use it in smoothies and I have also the fact there isn’t any flavor you don’t taste it. And it can be added to juice or water up to you. I have been taking it now for about a little more than a month and it gives me a natural energetic feeling. And not too mention I’ve noticed shrinkage in my waistline and thighs more prominent than with exercise alone. This is a great product and good size that sure to last approximately 1 to 3 months depending on how you use it and how often you take it per day.” – Fran
- “Got Keto? You need this, it definitely helps with the first week or so to get past the rebellious body having “flu-like” symptoms of dumping carbs- and it keeps you on an even keel with your continued ketosis goals. Not the taste that I recommend, but the product does help, and with a good protein supplement, you are well on your way. It lasts a while, so it has a good value also. I recommend trying this brand, and not a powdered version, although those work too.” – Magickwyrd
- “Seems to do what it says. I’ve noticed my energy level is up and have lost aboit 8 lbs in last two weeks. My skin and hair are slowly seeing a difference as well. I use in my coffee and my protein shake after I work out. Has no flavor at all.” – Crystal
- “This is really good MCT oil and the price is really nice too as you get more for as much as other MCT oils. Use it daily in my morning coffee and works as advertised.” – Chris Sheehey
Here are some negative feedback that this product has amassed:
- “The photos for this product conveniently failed to disclose that this mct oil is not 100% derived from coconut oil – but includes palm oil as well. I want nothing that has palm oil in it. I find that this was deliberately deceitful.” – Skbgyal
- “I question the quality because it does not show anywhere on the bottle or description the amount of lauric acid, só I don’t know how much of it is palm and how much of it is coconut oil” – Gito Niro
- “I actually don’t hate this brand, this is one of my favorite brands but unfortunately my packages are now being stolen and I am not sure how to fix this problem.” – Prodigal
- “Despite the label on the bottle showing a picture of a coconut, it’s cut with PALM OIL and they do not disclose the percentage. It also comes in a PLASTIC bottle, which you can’t tell from the picture. That’s why the price seems so good. They don’t disclose much of anything here and don’t respond to emails asking for that information. It will cost more, but you can do much better.” – Savvy Customer
- “Received MCT oil today and protective seal under cap was lifted so oil spilled out of bottle into plastic bag and box. Had to throw it all away. What a mess.” – Kathy Krieder
Where to buy
Artizen 100% Pure MCT Oil is available at Amazon. Click on think link to redirect you there: