If you want an effective MCT Oil product, then Bulletproof Brain Octane MCT Oil might just be the one for you. Fast-acting and reliable, you get the same MCT Oil energy burst minus the exorbitant price tag. Brought to you by one of the leading dietary supplements companies in the US, you can be assured that you get excellent quality when you opt to use this one.
MCT or medium-chain triglycerides are beneficial to the body. They boost energy and lessen recovery time after strenuous work. They also enhance brain power and convert fat into energy. With all the benefits MCT has to offer, it comes as no surprise that Bulletproof Brain Octane MCT Oil is one of the company’s most sought after products.
Is it safe to use?
This product is made from the US so you can be assured that it adheres to the strict manufacturing controls set by US laws.
Here are the product’s supplement facts:
- Calories (130)
- Total Fat (14g)
- Saturated Fat (14g)
It is made from 100% caprylic acid triglycerides from highly refined coconut oil so it is allergen and gluten-free.
As with any MCT Oil product, it is recommended that you start with a small dosage. Begin with half a tablespoon to one tablespoon of Bulletproof Brain Octane MCT Oil per day. If there are no palpable adverse effects, you can gradually move up to three tablespoons a day.
Since this has no taste, you can add it to any drink for as long as it is not carbonated or alcoholic. You can also use it a substitute for salad dressing, marinade, and sauces. It should not be used for frying however.
For the most part, MCT oil does not cause any negative reactions. If there are, the instances are quite rare. However, some reports of nausea, dizziness, headache, an upset stomach, feeling of bloatedness, and diarrhea have been attributed to MCT oil ingestion. If you notice any adverse reactions after taking Bulletproof Brain Octane MCT Oil, it is best to discontinue use until you have consulted with your physician.
The following conditions are not friendly to MCT Oil use:
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Liver problems
- Maintenance of any form of medication
- Those below 18 years old
Here are some of the benefits that you can enjoy if you choose to use Bulletproof Brain Octane MCT Oil:
- It boosts brain power.
- It increases energy.
- It gives a feeling of satiation so you have fewer cravings.
- It burns fat by converting it into energy.
- It is made of 100% caprylic acid triglycerides from non-GMO coconut sources.
- The caprylic acid is harvested from the most ketogenic part of the coconut.
- It can easily blend into coffee, tea, smoothies, and shakes.
- You can even add it to your favorite meals.
- It does not use chemical accelerants.
- It does not use palm kernel as source.
- It is made in the US so you can be assured of its safety and quality.
Bulletproof Brain Octane MCT Oil 16oz sells for around $22.00 both on its website and on Amazon. You can get up to 15% discount if you subscribe to the product. A 32oz bottle is also available for $29.95. While the 16oz bottle comes out a little pricey compared to Bulletproof’s counterparts available in the market today, its 32oz bottle is a lot more affordable. Going for the 32oz one is definitely a practical choice.
Should you wish to contact the company, you can reach them through the following details:
Here are some positive feedback posted on Amazon about Bulletproof Brain Octane MCT Oil:
- “I work with my husband. He asked me what has gotten into me today, because I am on fire. Brain Octane Oil is what has gotten into me! I am astounded by how much of a buzz this product gives me, as I wasn’t expecting to notice anything. I am low carbing, but even on reload days I notice the effect. I have chronic migraine that I have been trying to work around for 4 years now. I basically have chronic brain inflammation, and am always fatigued, suffer aphasia, and generally don’t get that mental flow and sharpness I used to. I’ve tried many vitamins but this is the first thing that has really made my brain feel energized.” – Kindle Customer
- “My morning coffee will never be the same again! Bulletproof collagen and bulletproof brain octane in my organic coffee has made such a huge difference. Mental clarity, stamina – my skin! Everything Has improved since using these products. Ordered multiple times!” – Noir13
- “This seems to help my mother be somewhat less scattered. She’s suffering from dementia. As long as she takes this she seems to be much less angry and aggressive. She’s also been making it to the bathroom, which makes my job a LOT easier.” – Cindy
- “I heard of Brain Octane on Adam & Dr.Drew, so i tried it out. I love it, it tastes like coconut oil, and makes me feel great. I put it into my coffee, and I am more focused and have energy. Ordering more after i finish this one!” – Fernando Canales
- “Okay so I have to be honest- I bought this with low expectations but an open mind. I have eaten a gluten, grain and dairy free diet for a long time, including plenty of healthy fats.. but I have autoimmune issues that just weren’t improving- in fact, they were getting worse- so I decided to try this whole keto diet and see what happened. I have been putting coconut oil in my coffee for years and love it. I always felt pretty good with it but once I added the Brain Octane oil I did notice a difference- I am not hungry for several hours and I have more energy. I also started pouring some over my steamed veggies to make sure I get enough fat in the day…. I didn’t experience any digestive issues with this at all- but I was having a lot of fat before so just go slow if you’re just getting started.” – LuckyVal
The product has received a couple of negative reviews as well. Here are some of them:
- “I’m a die-hard fan of Asprey, but his salesmanship can be a bit much sometimes. I purchased this product and noticed ZERO difference between it and regular MCT oil, despite the excessive claims of superiority by Asprey. Just my opinion, but this product’s value is overstated and you should conserve money by purchasing regular MCT oil.” – Sattva
- “This is the 3rd MCT oil brand that I’ve tried. Previously, I have always been impressed how it really doesn’t seem to have any taste to it. Not this stuff!! It tastes like the plastic bottle that it’s in. I have to choke it down. Also, I have never experienced any of the intestinal issues that can occur with use from either of the other brands I’ve tried. The same cannot be said for this product. Horrible intestinal cramping and loose stool would hit about mid-day, after having just 1 tbsp. in the morning. I thought maybe my body just needed to adjust to this particular brand, but it’s been several weeks since I started taking it and no relief. I actually stopped taking it because I was tired of the intestinal distress. The benefits from the MCT oil itself were not worth the discomfort. Coupled with the plastic taste, it was a total waste of money. Stick with what you know. Lesson learned.” – Amazon Customer
- “I normally order directly from bulletproof. Amazon seemed more convenient. However, all the oils I’ve received from bulletproof retained their oil quality while refrigerated. This turned to hard butter. All other oils from bulletproof mixed well with coffee. This doesn’t mix at all. It’s separated at the top. Im very suspicious that this isn’t legit bulletproof oil.” – S. Olson
- “It’s impossible to pour without spilling the oil down the side of the bottle. You lose about half of the amount of oil you are trying to dispense each time you try to pour it. And you have to clean the bottle each time. This shouldn’t happen with such an expensive product. I won’t buy this again just for this reason.” – Karen Reed
- “I took a small dose (1 tsp) to make sure it would sit okay and within a couple hours I had left side pain that radiated into my back for 12 plus hours. I have had the same morning routine for years and had done nothing different except add the Brain Octane. I have no idea what happened, but I cannot use this product.” – Prime Member
Where to buy
You can buy Bulletproof Brain Octane MCT Oil from their website or through Amazon. Use the links below: