If you are looking for an effective MCT Oil dietary supplement, then Left Coast Premium MCT Oil is a safe bet. A product proudly made in the US and is GMP-compliant, you can be assured that it is manufactured with stringent standards.
MCT Oil has been used for various purposes. It is known to be an excellent aide to healthy weight management and has been used as a dietary supplement for those with Alzheimer’s disease and autism due to its brain energy boosting properties. With all these benefits, Left Coast Premium MCT Oil is well worth your time.
Is it safe to use?
As mentioned earlier, this is a product made in the US so it is compliant to the strict standards of production as mandated by US laws. Apart from that, it is also produced in a GMP-compliant facility so that is an added layer of safety and security for Left Coast Premium MCT Oil.
Other safety information regarding this product that the bottle used is plastic pet, BPA free food grade container.
Here are Supplement Facts of this product:
- Calories (130)
- Total Fat (14g)
- MCT Oil
It contains no sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, milk, soy, egg, and shellfish.
To begin with, you can start with one tablespoon a day. You can then move up to three tablespoons a day.
You can use MCT oil as a substitute for salad dressings and sauces. Do not use for frying.
While MCT Oil dietary supplements are generally safe to use, there have been reports of some side effects. These include diarrhea, an upset stomach, depleted fatty acids, vomiting, nausea, and headache. If you experience any of these or any other negative reaction after ingesting Left Coast Premium MCT OIl, it would be best to stop using it immediately and consult your doctor.
If you fall under any of these conditions, do not use any MCT oil dietary supplement:
- Pregnant or lactating
- Living with diabetes
- Have liver concerns
- Maintaining any form of medication
- Below 18 years old
There are many benefits that you can enjoy if you opt to use Left Coast Premium MCT Oil. Here are just some of them:
- It is made from premium MCT Oil from coconuts. This makes it easy on the stomach where fat is transformed into a source of energy.
- It is used as an effective brain and energy booster
- It is produced with stringent standards.
- Even the bottle that it comes in is very safe.
- It does not contain allergens.
- It does not use GMO as ingredients.
- MCT Oil is a proven dietary supplement particularly used for those living with Alzheimer’s disease or autism.
Left Coast Premium MCT OIl sells for around $25.55 for a 32oz bottle. This is relatively cheaper compared to other MCT Oil dietary supplements available in the market today. What is great about this product is that it is sold direct to consumers. By avoiding middle men retailers, the product does not come out as expensive compared to other MCT Oil brands.
Here are the contact details of Left Coast Performance:
Here is a couple of positive feedback about Left Coast Premium MCT Oil posted on Amazon:
- “I am loving my MCT oil! It has pretty much changed my life! I start my day at 5 am, and by 4 o clock I was ready for a nap. It was hard finding the energy to make it through the entire day. Getting up that early was kicking my butt. The first day I took 1/4 tsp in my coffee before work and I immediately noticed the difference in my energy and focus. I felt great. Not any real stomach issues, just a noticeable boost in my metabolism that led to an extra bowel movement or two per day. It’s been about a week. Today was my first day taking 1 Tablespoon and it has kept me going all day long. Really feeling great and glad I made the effort to try this product. Thanks!” – Santino Scollieri
- “Seriously, though, if you’re new to MCT oil or bulletproof coffee (which, I swear is so much better than it sounds!), start small. Maybe a teaspoon to start instead of a tablespoon. Either way, this definitely helps fill you up (AND empty you out… dual use product right here!) and so far is helping me to stick with this keto diet. I highly recommend it!” – Byn Always
- “Holy wow. Talk about a nutrient powerhouse — this stuff gives an incredible boost of energy and focus. It’s not caffeine or Adderall, so don’t expect a kick and hyperfocus, but it is clean energy that’s smooth and lasting. I experienced zero digestive upset with this brand. I add it to hot brewed tea along with a couple tablespoons of butter or heavy whipping cream, and I blend it with some Swerve or stevia. Delightful. (Disclaimer: I do eat keto and am fat-adapted. My diet consists of fewer than 20 net carbs a day, so the majority of my calories come from fat.” – K. Grace
- “Essential for those doing Keto! Look no further for the best MCT oil, you found it. This product is of high quality and excellent value. When I embarked on my keto journey, I had no idea how important a couple of small items would become to every morning. Forget the blender, I do my coffee in one mug using kcup coffee, heavy whipping cream, and Left Coast Performance MCT Oil. I blend it all together with with a battery powered milk frother. One day I decided to skip coffee and instead, used this MCT oil in my salad dressing! Delish. No funny taste. I couldnt be happier with this product. It comes sealed in a heavy bag inside a sturdy box, then inside an Amazon box. They also include an additional cap so you can squirt it or pour it. I’ve ordered this 3 times and never a leak! Keep up the great work. Looking forward to trying your other products. Cheers!” – Katie Pringle
- “Of all the MCT oils I can find available to USA, this is my favorite. It’s pure MCT 8 and MCT 10 (none of the unwanted MCT12 Lauric acid). If you’re a Keto or “bulletproof” coffee freak or otherwise seeking pure MCT 8+10 this is the best product I could find on the market. I put all the brands on an Excel spreadsheet and compared the various factors including country of origin, processing methods, % of Medium Chain Triglycerides 8/10/12… and this is my winner. It even has the best packaging and no-drip serving cap on the bottle, superior to all others I’ve tried. Great price too. It’s super-clean with virtually no detectable flavor, ultra clear, so I can add it to all my recipes and concoctions and trust me they are many! After every serving I feel energized physically and mentally and no need for the afternoon catnap. Left Coast Performance is The Best, and no they didn’t compensate me for this review. Buy with confidence from this seller.” – SC
- “This is my first time using MCT oil. I wanted to wait until I had tried it for a week or two before writing a review. I love it and have noticed an increase in my energy! I did have my first bout with stomach woes, due to increasing my dose too quickly. I will not be making that mistake again. Working 12 hours on the night shift, I have found that my alertness is better. Normally my energy starts flagging around midnight, but I feel like this carries me through.” – Sarah Gilmore
Here are some negative reviews it has received via Amazon:
- “False advertising. The product title says made from organic coconuts. It’s not organic. The label made in the USA means packaged in the USA. The coconuts are from malaysia. And there’s no verification that they are made from a sustainable source.” – Alex Houben
- “While this product does come nicely sealed in a bag and box, the bottle lid itself does NOT have an overwrap seal, nor does it have a seal under the lid. Mine came unscrewed during shipment and filled the bag full. Good news is that it was contained in the box, but I had still lost use of about 1/4 of the oil. On a separate note, it does come with a secondary dispenser lid.” – Sherry Swartz
- “I am insulin depentant diabetic and on keto I do not need to take insulin. Regular coconut oil does not raise my sugar level. This priority blend obviously has sugar in some form the first time I used it it raised my sugar from 72 to 176. The second time from 69 to 210. The label does not list carbs just says priority blend. I tossed it out.” – M. Mitchell
- “I have tried other MCT oils that were very pleasant, but this one tastes TERRIBLE. Unfortunately, I didn’t open it until recently , so now I am stuck with a big bottle of it, but it tastes so awful that I am going to have to throw it away.” – Djoe
- “Gave horrible stomach aches even with trying a minimal amount. I’ll have to stick to coconut oil and blending it.” – Brian Ames
Where to buy
You can get Left Coast Premium MCT Oil directly from its website or through Amazon. Here are two links that will be useful to you: