Nature’s Way MCT Oil gives you all the benefits of a highly effective MCT oil. Packaged in a BPA-free bottle, you definitely get maximum safety when you opt for this product.
MCT or medium-chain-triglycerides are currently in high demand because of the many positive effects it offers. People who would like to lose weight properly could use MCT Oil. It is also being used to boost endurance during workout. With Nature’s Way MCT Oil, you get all these benefits and so much more.
Is it safe to use?
Nature’s Way MCT Oil has been given various certifications. These include:
- Non-GMO Verified by NON-GMO Project
- Certified Vegan by vegan.org
- Certified Paleo
On the manufacturing side, this product also scores high. Nature’s Way products have been validated with TRU-ID. This means it uses that DNA biotechnology has been used to ensure the authenticity of the herbal ingredients of this product. With this product, you can be sure that the herbs listed on the label is really what you get.
Apart from TRU-ID, Nature’s Way MCT Oil and other supplements from this company were produced with years of research in state-of-the-art facilities. These facilities adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices so you can be assured of this product’s high quality.
Here are the supplement facts of Nature’s Way MCT Oil:
- Calories – 130
- Total Fat – 14g
- Saturated Fat – 13g
- MCT – 14 g
- Caprylic Acid – 7.7g
- Capric Acid – 5.0g
Key ingredients are MCT from organic coconut oil which means this product contains tree nuts. It is 100% gluten-free.
For those who are starting out, you can begin with one tablespoon of Nature’s Way MCT Oil per day and then gradually increase to three tablespoons. Do not exceed three tablespoons daily.
For the most part, MCT Oil is very safe to use. Rarely does it cause any side effects. However, there have been reported cases of adverse reactions. Common symptoms include nausea, upset stomach, bloatedness, vomiting, and diarrhea. If you experience any of these symptoms or other negative reactions after taking Nature’s Way MCT Oil, it is best to discontinue use until you have consulted with your physician.
MCT Oil use is discouraged for the following conditions:
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Liver concerns
- Maintaining any form of medication
It is important to check with your doctor whether this product fits your current dietary situation or not.
There are many benefits that Nature’s Way MCT Oil offers. Among them are the following:
- 14g MCTs per serving
- Certified Organic
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Colorless, odorless, and flavorless
- Sourced from premium coconuts
- Fuels the brain and the body
- Highly digestible
- Appetite suppressant because it gives you a feeling of fullness
- No palm or filler oils
- Vegan, Paleo, and Keto friendly
Your best bet to get Nature’s Way MCT Oil is through Amazon. Selling for $18.85, it is relatively cheaper compared to other MCT oil products available in the market today.
Should you have any question regarding Nature’s Way MCT Oil, you can contact the company directly using the following details:
Nature’s Way – Headquarters
825 Challenger Drive
Green Bay WI, 54311
Nature’s Way Minneapolis Office
100 N. 6th St
Suite 210 C
Minneapolis, MN 55403
Nature’s Way Distribution Center
2777 USA Parkway
McCarran, NV 89434
Here are some positive reviews about Nature’s Way MCT Oil posted on Amazon:
- “I really like this oil. Pure clean MCT oil. But a word of caution do not start off with the recommended one tablespoon, work your way up to it so that it doesn’t cause stomach upset.” – Katalind
- “Bought this to combat Candida overgrowth and it has helped tremendously. You have to supplement with probiotics tho – this stuff will literally clean you out.” – Chick Norris
- “Two days using and immediately you can feel a difference! Add it to your coffee, it doesn’t change the taste. You’ll feel energized and alert! Not just because of the coffee. But you’ll feel different. Better. Not hyped. Just focused.” – CG
- “This stuff is usually ridiculously expensive, so I was super excited to see this at a more reasonable price. The product is fresh, odorless and perfect for a Keto diet.” Yekaterina Balagian
- “I’m very happy with this product. Negative reviews seem to be bc of an upset stomach or delivery issues. The product itself is great. You need to start out very slow (like half a teaspoon ) and work your way up. If you’re fat fueled then you should not gain weight for this product. In fact I have it in my bulletproof coffee every morning and my energy levels are soaring. I do not get hungry until lunch time so it’s definitely fulfilling. I recommend this product for those following the keto wol.” – Heidi
It also received its fair share of negative feedback as well. Here are some posted on Amazon:
- “Size way too small and does not match what is depicted in size chart. I don’t know if this is one bad egg, or consistent across the board, but I will not be buying from this seller.” – Donic Ahmed
- “Bottle cap was broken and leaked. Very unhappy!” – Hulagirrrl
- “I’ve ordered this item twice. The first time the package leaked all over the package. The second time the cap was broken again. Won’t try again. I wish I could use no stars.” – C Strampp
- “Did not bring on any noticeable effects.” – Chat
- “Tastes horrible anyway you use it!” – DW
Where to buy
If you want to give Nature’s Way MCT Oil a try, you can get it via Amazon using this link: