NowKeto KetoBoost Exogenous Ketone Supplement is an excellent choice if you want to maintain a ketogenic lifestyle. Made from quality ingredients, this product is safe to use and is effective at what it has been formulated for.
What makes NowKeto KetoBoost Exogenous Ketone Supplement extra special is the fact that it mixes a special BHB blend with MCT Oil powder. This combination makes this supplement become even more potent at being a natural energy booster and a brain power enhancer. If you want value for your money, this is one product that you should give a closer look.
Is it safe to use?
You can be assured that it uses effective and safe ingredients since it has been third party lab tested. This ensures that production and ingredients used are compliant to strict manufacturing standards.
NowKeto KetoBoost Exogenous Ketone Supplement has also been formulated to be friendly to Vegan, Keto, and Paleo diets. It also is gluten-free, dairy-free, and sugar-free.
Here are supplement facts of this product:
- Calories (35)
- Total Fat (0.5g)
- Carbohydrates (<1g)
- Calcium (936mg)
- Phosphorus (4mg)
- Magnesium (510mg)
- Potassium (25g)
- Pure BHB Performance Blend (12g)
- MCTs (1000mg)
- Other ingredients include cocoa powder, natural chocolate flavor, and stevia leaf extract.
Mix up to one scoop of NowKeto KetoBoost Exogenous Ketone Supplement with 8 to 12 ounces of water or any beverage of choice. You can use it with or without food at any time of the day preferably before working out. Do not exceed three servings a day.
If you are just starting out, it would be best to start with a small dose. Have one serving and see how your body reacts to it. If there are no palpable adverse reactions, you can gradually move up to three servings a day.
Just like any BHB or MCT supplement, NowKeto KetoBoost Exogenous Ketone Supplement may cause some adverse reactions. These usually manifest as nausea, vomiting, dizziness, headache, diarrhea, constipation, and other gastrointestinal discomfort. If you notice any of these symptoms, it is best to discontinue use until you have consulted your doctor.
Use of this kind of dietary supplement is discouraged among people living with the following conditions:
- Pregnancy or lactation
- Concerns with liver, pancreas, or kidneys
- Heart ailments
- Eating disorders
- Maintaining any form of medication
- Below 18 years old
Here are some of the benefits that you can gain access to if you choose to use NowKeto KetoBoost Exogenous Ketone Supplement:
- A valuable aid in achieving effective ketogenic lifestyle
- Reduced blood sugar
- Increases energy
- Improves cognitive function and mental focus
- Fights cancer
- Burns fat
- Transforms fat into fuel
- Excellent taste
- Mixes well in both hot and cold beverages
- Enhanced with MCT Oil Powder
- Contains a unique blend for optimal performance
- Easy-to-digest formula
- Great pre-workout supplemt
- Enhances athletic endurance
- Fits intermittent fasting
- With every purchase, NowKeto donates a year’s supply of vitaming to a child or mother in need
- Vegan, Paleo, Keto-friendly
- Gluten-free, dairy-free, sugar-free
- Lab tested
On its website, NowKeto KetoBoost Exogenous Ketone Supplement sells for $59.99. On Amazon, you can save $10.00 because it only sells for $49.99. If you subscribe to the product, you can get an additional 15% off. This price is somewhere in the mid-range. There are some products from other brands that sell for less while there are other that charge more than $60.00 per bottle.
If you have questions about NowKeto KetoBoost Exogenous Ketone Supplement, you can reach the company using the following details:
Here are some positive reviews about NowKeto KetoBoost Exogenous Ketone Supplement posted on Amazon:
- I truly love this product!! One of the best so far I bought two of them I already feel like I want more I love that it has everything that I need to do my keto successfully thank you so much I’ve already recommended several people this product. – BabyGirlPink
- Top notch Ketone supplement. Tastes amazing, and provides a great boost of ketones and mct oil powder to really get you energized and your brain running full throttle. This is a must have for your morning coffee. LOVE IT! – Millennial Methods
- I use this product on days when I need a little boost. I have been following a ketogenic way of eating for over 18 months now and this fits tight in on those days when I need a little more “get up and go”! I will admit, one should ease into this and follow the recommended dosing, as there could be a bit of GI issues with overuse or acclimation. This product is great with coffee, almond milk, or water… hot or cold. Better than other BHB Salts that I have tried. No bloating or other effect, just a nice clean energy and mental boost. – The Keto Dad
- So chocolatey and delicious! I usually never like any chocolate flavored supplements because they are bland, but Keto Boost was intense and creamy! I’m going to add it to my coffee next. Knocks the keto sweet tooth right out and keeps me on track. – Kelsi
- I drink this everyday in 6 oz of water with the now keto strawberry collagen. This taste is fine and I feel like these products have really taken my keto diet to the next level. I’m testing in higher levels of ketosis than I ever have. Thank you! – Becca
Here are some negative reviews that were also posted on Amazon:
- I cannot even swallow this stuff without gagging and do not gag easy. It also kind of burns. You better believe i will figure out a way to swallow all 15 servings at 50$ a bottle! Needless to say I will not purchase again. – Tongass
- The price continues to go up so I will move on. $60 for a small container? – Paris Tx Guy
- The worst taste EVER. – Constantino Bertomi
- This stuff tastes so bad I couldn’t even drink it to salty nasty taste made me sick way overpriced for what you get. – Amber Q.
Where to buy
You can get NowKeto KetoBoost Exogenous Ketone Supplement from its website or through Amazon. Here are two links that will be of use to you: