A fast and reliable energy booster and a valuable aid to healthy weight management, Onnit MCT Oil is one product you can trust. Made from natural ingredients in state-of-the-art facilities, you can definitely enjoy all the benefits of MCT Oil with this one.
MCT or medium-chain triglycerides do a lot of good for the body. Apart from its energy-boosting properties, they give a feeling of satiation which means fewer cravings. They also enhance brain power which make them the supplement of choice for those living with Alzheimer’s disease, Autism, and Dementia. For an excellent MCT Oil product, Onnit MCT Oil is surely worth taking a second look.
Is it safe to use?
All the ingredients used for Onnit MCT Oil are sourced from non-GMO coconuts. They also do not use chemicals during the manufacturing process. This product is dairy-free and gluten-free. It is also friendly to vegan and keto diet.
Here are its supplement facts:
- Calories (130)
- Total Fat (14g)
- MCT (12.7g)
It contains tree nuts from coconuts. Apart from that, this product does not contain any kind of allergens.
As with any MCT Oil supplement, you should start small. Take one half to one tablespoon of Onnit MCT Oil per day. If there are no adverse reactions, you can gradually increase to as much as three tablespoons a day.
Since this product is tasteless, you can mix it with pretty much any drink for as long as it is not carbonated or alcoholic. Onnit MCT Oil mixes well with coffee, shake, smoothie, or tea. You can also use it for sauces, salad dressing, and marinade. It should not be used for frying.
Onnit MCT Oil, just like any MCT oil product, is generally safe to use. However, there have been reports of some side effects but only in rare situations. Among the usual complaints are diarrhea, headache, nausea, vomiting, an upset stomach, and a feeling of bloatedness. If you feel any of these symptoms or any other negative reaction after taking Onnit MCT Oil, it is best to discontinue use until you consult your doctor.
MCT Oil use is discouraged in the following conditions:
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Liver concerns
- Medication maintenance
- Below 18 years old
Onnit MCT Oil offers a variety of benefits:
- It offers excellent MCT oil benefits.
- It is sourced from 100% non-GMO coconuts.
- It is flavorless and odorless.
- It is formulated for both athletes and health enthusiasts.
- It contains to palm oil.
- It delivers 30% Lauric Acid that effectively burns fat.
Both on its website and on Amazon, Onnit MCT Oil sells for $21.00. You can avail up to 15% discount if you subscribe to it.
You can reach the company by using the following contact details:
Onnit Labc, LLC
Austin, Texas 78744
Here are some positive reviews about Onnit MCT Oil that were posted on Amazon:
- “This is my favorite brand of MCT oil! I use it daily in my morning coffee. I’m loving the bottle too. It does not drip or make a mess like other brands I’ve used. Super high quality!” – MuffinMix
- “Heard about this on Adam Carolla and Dr Drew show and been using for months – a squirt into coffee in the am and I have half the appetite I use to – definitely helps curb the sugar and carb cravings – great stuff – keep a bottle at the office too.” – Andrew Grillo
- “I’ve tried other brands only to find out after the fact that they were a blend of coconut and palm oil. This is the best one I’ve found for price and value. I use it every day in my box. Love it!” – Amazon Customer
- “Great clean energy! I just mix about 1-2 tbsp in with my coffee.” – Davidhaefs
- “I’m enjoying The keto diet and dropping pounds at a healthy steady and amazing rate. This product came as a recommendation from a fitness pro. I couldn’t be happier with my weight loss rate. I’m re- ordering.” – Dennis Stone
This product also has received its fair share of criticisms. Here are some of them:
- “I did not try it because it looked like the seal was broken.” – Gary Bitscias
- “Causes extreme gastric distress, even just a few drops. Haven’t had this on other more pure varieties.” – Travis
- “Just one tablespoon from a newly opened bottle made my banana smoothie taste like motor oil. I was nauseated for several hours afterwards and had to leave work.” – Nunya
- “For some reason this MCT oil just did not work well for me. I find it to be very chalky and it coats my tongue in a weird way. I wanted to try it to see if I like it, and I prefer other brands over this one. It makes my bulletproof tea unpalatable. Bummer, but oh well!” – Adrienne Johnson
- “No question, this provides more energy. However the plastic lid on the coffee that I purchase every morning has split open 3days in a row. Also the little tab that you pull back to sip through has broken off. Never happened in 40 years, until this week, which coincided with me starting the MCT oil. This makes me a little concerned…if the MCT oil is causing this (and I’m sure it is), what is it doing to my stomach?” – Falcon70
Where to buy
You can get Onnit MCT Oil either directly through their website or through Amazon. Here are some useful links: