If you want to go for MCT in powder form, Perfect Keto MCT Oil Powder is one product that deserves a second look. Keto and vegan-friendly and sourced from 100% organic coconuts, you get all the benefits of MCT with this one.
MCT or Medium-Chain Triglycerides provide so many benefits for the human body. Apart from being an effective energy booster, it is also a valuable aid to healthy weight management since it gives a feeling of satiation. This means fewer cravings. MCT is also known as brain food because they enhance brain function. This is the reason why MCT supplements are used by people living with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, and autism.
Is it safe to use?
Perfect Keto MCT Oil Powder is gluten-free and dairy-free. It is sourced from 100% organic coconuts and does not use filler oils or chemicals. It is also Keto and vegan-friendly.
Here are its supplement facts:
- Calories (70)
- Total Fat (7g)
- Total Carbohydrate (2g)
- Dietary Fiber (2g)
- Protein (1g)
Its main ingredients are MCT sourced from 100% organic coconuts with Acacia Fiber.
As a dietary supplement, mix one scoop of Perfect Keto MCT Oil Powder with 8 to 10 ounces of water or your favorite beverage. While you can use it with or without food, it should be taken in conjunction with a healthy diet and regular exercise.
As with any MCT Oil product, Perfect MCT Oil Powder is generally safe to take. However, there are some side effects that have been reported which usually manifest as diarrhea, an upset stomach, vomiting, nausea, dizziness, and a feeling of bloatedness. If you experience any intestinal discomfort, you can discontinue use until you consult your physician.
MCT Oil use is discouraged in the following conditions:
- Pregnancy or lactation
- Liver concerns
- Maintenance of medication
- Below 18 years old
Here are some of the benefits Perfect Keto MCT Oil Powder has to offer:
- Supports ketosis
- Effectively converts fat into fuel
- Boosts energy
- Enhances brain function
- Easily mixes with any type of beverage
- Uses acacia fiber which is a probiotic that promotes gut and cellular health
- Does not use filler oils
- 100% organic
- Keto and Vegan-friendly
- Gluten-free and dairy-free
- Doctor approved
- Lab tested
On its website, Perfect Keto MCT Oil Powder sells for $36.99 for one-time purchase. You can save as much as 15% if you subscribe.
It sells a little more expensive on Amazon at $39.00
If you have questions about Perfect Keto MCT Oil Powder, you can reach the company using the following contact details:
Here are some positive reviews of Perfect Keto MCT Oil Powder posted on Amazon:
- “It amazes me that users are giving this 1 star just because it gets a little “clumpy”… this is actually a GOOD thing because it means that the product is pure. When it hits the liquid, of course it will clump – it’s an oil powder and this is just the nature of the substance. Get creative people and/or use a blender bottle… That being said, I LOVE this product. I have been on the Keto diet for 4 months now and incorporated this product into my routine starting 2 months ago. I also practice intermittent fasting so I don’t eat until about 12 or 1pm each day. I put this in my morning coffee (hot or cold) and it 1) Keeps me focused at work all day 2) Suppresses my appetite until lunch and 3) Kicks up my Ketone levels — So this WORKS! I usually just have 1 scoop a day, but if I’m trying to prep for an event and need to lose weight faster, I’ll do 2 scoops a day. There were a few instances where I was put in positions where there was no keto-friendly food so I would “cheat” — this product kicks you back into ketosis much quicker than if you were to get back into it naturally, which is a plus for me. I highly recommend this.” – xOmutt
- “I can actually FEEL a difference when I consume this stuff. That’s HUGE, because for 99% of all the millions of nutrient tabs, lotions, and potions I have consumed over several decades, I don’t feel any different–at all. This stuff is in the 1% alright: I can distinctly tell the difference in focus, mental stamina, speed, and alertness taking this stuff vs. not. It looks like some highly synthetic plastic powder, but tastes like mild coffee creamer–go figure. I take it in coffee and it mostly dissolves easily. It doesn’t weird or unnatural in the least. Neither does it make my stomach run for the hills like liquid MCTs do, as long as I follow the suggested use instructions. I used to work for a nutraceutical manufacturer, so I have a sense for how much such things cost to produce. Even so, the relatively high price is completely offset by the performance of this product.” – Hobby Poppy
- “I want to reach optimal ketosis and this brought me way above where I thought I could be. I don’t think my ketone levels should be quite this high but I have definitely noticed a difference in the way I feel and my levels since I started enjoying this deliciously creamy powder.” – Era3335
- “Excellent for raising satiety and energy levels. I highly recommend taking one dose with morning coffee and again at noon/lunch. I admittedly had not bought into the MCT hype until I was 6mo & had lost 44 lbs on my keto adventure. This has made my intermittent fasting incredibly easier!! Wish I would have tried sooner. Also the fiber is a plus to feed your friendly gut bacteria.” – Hans
- “Love this brand and all their products specially this MCT Oil Powder. Good ingredients and a nice flavor. I use a small milk frother to mix it and it’s like drinking a cappuccino. No stomach discomfort and it makes me feel full for hours. Perfect complement for a ketogenic lifestyle.” – bgonzaleK
Here are some of the negative reviews that this product received that were posted on Amazon:
- “I have purchased this item before directly from the maker, and loved it. I buy 2 at a time (one for the office and one for home). This item now clumps and NEVER mixes well. Giant clumps of mush in my coffee and tea. I always have to throw my drink out. I have tried both containers, and they are equally horrible. Before if it didn’t mix well, I would just cover my hot coffee for a few minutes which gave it some time to kind of melt into the heat. I’d re-stir and it would be fine. Now, just clumps. No matter how hot, no matter how long you stir, no matter how long it sits. I used to love this, which is why I buy 2 at a time. Never again, not unless they change it back. I’m returning because it’s useless to me if I have to keep throwing out my drink. Morning coffee has been ruined.” – Meesheemie
- “I really wanted this to be a good product because it says it does not have any other fillers just MCT powder, but unfortunately, it does not mix well in any kind of liquids whether hot or cold. It leaves a very gritty feeling, which is kind of gross when you are trying to drink coffee and then get a clump of grit with your sip.” – Jecka Feather
- “I have purchased this product 3 times. The first time it was great: mixed into my coffee easily, was pleasant tasting, and gave me a nice boost of energy. The second time, as noted in some other reviews, it was a bit clumpy and more of a challenge to mix in, but otherwise ok. The last jar of powder I purchased is not only clumpy, but leaves a very unpleasant oil slick on top of my coffee. I will not be finishing this canister and am unlikely to buy again.” – Kelly A. Lenz
- “It has a bitter aftertaste in my throat that makes me want to clear my throat every two seconds. It also is not creamy. Does not dissolve well into my tea.” – Jamylah Scott
- “I was very excited to try this product after hearing all the benefits of MCT Oil, BUT I’ve been using this supplement for about a week and a half now at a small dose to start off (1-2 teaspoons a day) …it causes my throat to be irritated. I’ve mixed it with coffee, tea, and protein shakes… after swallowing it my throat immediately begins to itch and I’m wondering why I have this reaction? I’ve googled the issue already and I know I’m not alone; Looking for answers and solutions.” – Itchy Throat
Where to buy
You can get Perfect Keto MCT Oil Powder direct from its website or through Amazon. Here are the links you can use: