If you want to maximize all the benefits that MCT oil has to offer, then Sports Research MCT Oil is well worth your time. Made from high quality ingredients, this is one brand that offers an excellent product at the best price.
Sports Research MCT Oil has a lot going for it. All its ingredients are non-gmo plus it is both keto and vegan friendly. Coming at a BPA-free bottle, you can be guaranteed to enjoy an effective an effect MCT oil product with this one.
Is it safe to use?
Sports Research MCT Oil is certified in various aspects. These include:
- Use of non-gmo ingredients
- Keto friendly
- Vegan friendly
- Certified Paleo which means it is free of grains, legumes, dairy, artificial colors, preservatives, and flavor enhancers.
It is important to note that Sports Research has been battle-tested. Each and every product that they offer to the market is made from years of in-depth studies and research and manufactured in their state-of-the-art facilities.
Here are the supplement facts of Sports Research MCT Oil:
- Calories (130)
- Total Fat (14g)
- Saturated Fat (14g)
- Medium Chain Triglycerides from 100% coconut oil (13.5g)
- Fatty Acids Composition (Caprylic Acid, Capric Acid, Lauric Acid)
Its key ingredient is pure MCT Oil from non-GMO verified coconut oil. It contains tree nuts as well. Sports Research MCT Oil comes in a BPA-free bottle so that is an added safety feature of this product.
As a dietary supplement, healthy adults begin by taking one tablespoon daily. You can then steadily increase until you reach three tablespoons per day. Do not exceed suggested amount because it may cause certain stomach discomfort.
As a precaution, keep out of reach of children and pets. Do not use if seal is missing or damaged. It is not suitable to use for frying as well. If you experience negative reactions after taking Sports Research MCT Oil, it is best to discontinue to use until you gain clearance from your doctor.
Side effects from taking any MCT Oil product such as Sports Research MCT Oil are not common. On the rare occasion that adverse reactions have been reported, they usually manifest in any of the following symptoms:
- Upset stomach
- Intestinal gas
- Essential fatty acid deficiency
Studies have shown that using MCT oil in conjunction with food significantly lowers the risk of experiencing side effects.
MCT oil use is discouraged in the following conditions:
- Pregnant and lactating women
- Liver Problems
- Maintaining any form of medication
Sports Research MCT Oil offers a lot of health benefits. Among them are the following:
- Promotes weight loss
- Keto and vegan-friendly
- Energy booster
- Fuels the brain
- Reduces lactate buildup
- Burns fat
- Helps manage epilepsy, autism, and Alzheimer’s disease
- Neutralizes yeast and bacterial growth
- Regulates weight, cholesterol, and blood sugar
If you are living with diabetes or are maintaining certain medications, you should consult your doctor regarding the use of Sports Research MCT Oil or any MCT product for that matter.
The price of Sports Research MCT Oil varies depending on the size. A 128oz bottle will cost you $99.95. A 32oz one sells for $27.95. The usual 16oz size retails for $19.95. You can also get travel packets at $24.95. While a little pricey compared to other brands, given its multiple certificates and stringent safety standards, the small difference in price is definitely worth it.
If you have queries about Sports Research MCT Oil, you can contact the manufacturer using the following details:
784 Channel St.
San Pedro, CA 90731
Here are some positive reviews about Sports Research MCT Oil posted on Amazon:
- “I use this twice a day. Once in the morning in my coffee and again around 2pm in a bottle of water. I have been on the Keto diet for 6 days and already down 7lbs.” – Kindle Customer
- “I love this product! I mix it and the powdered collagen in my coffee and you can’t even taste it! My hair and nails have grown so fast and are so healthy! I have my friends and family purchasing it as well! Great product!” – LNTN
- “I add 2 TBSP of this to my “Bullet proof coffee” and I am Good! you don’t really need the “XTC” or “Brain” booster types at all, this will do you just fine.” – Ralf
- “I take MCT oil for over all health. I like that this MCT oil contains lauric acid as most don’t. I give it to my mother who has mild Alzheimer’s and it has not progressed over these past two years. I’ve also recommended this brand to several friends and coworkers.” – Joseph Andris
- “This is amazing for Ketosis! After having a cheat day turn into a cheat weekend, this is the first step to getting back on track and producing ketones. Between MCT Oil and exogenous ketones, I am back in ketosis within 24 hours!!!” – Emily Turner
This product also has received its fair share of negative press.
- “This gives me a horrible stomach ache that takes almost the whole day to resolve. I’ve tried taking smaller amounts, but my body cannot tolerate it. I’m bummed.” – Barbara
- “My husband I both were trying this product. We both ended up with “digestive issues”. I wasn’t sure if this was making us sick so we stopped using it for a few days then tried again and the stomach cramps and diarrhea came back. I wont be ordering this again and don’t recommend to others.” – Pamela Severson
- “It made me very sick gave me serious serious hunger pains when I knew that I was full.” – Darius Moses
- “Used a few other brands in the past, this one used for a week and every time it didn’t sit well. Will not buy again.” – boomcloud
Where to buy
You can order this product direct from its website. Just click on this link:
You can also get it via Amazon. Click on the link below: