With Viva Naturals MCT Oil, you can enjoy all the benefits that a really effective MCT has to offer. Made with 100% organic, non-GMO coconuts, you can rest assured you have an excellent product with this one.
MCT or medium-chain triglycerides do a lot of good for the human body. They primarily boost energy, fuel the brain, and burn fat. With such awesome functions, it comes as no surprise that MCT oil is currently a popular supplement. However, you have to be sure about the quality of the product you will get. With Viva Naturals MCT Oil, you can be assured you are in good hands. It is also very versatile so you can readily mix it with smoothies, salads, coffee, and tea.
Is it safe to use?
Viva Naturals MCT Oil has five different certifications to prove that the ingredients are correctly stated on the bottle’s supplement facts. These include the following:
- Certified Paleo which means it is free of grains, dairy, legumes, artificial colors, preservatives, and other flavor enhancers
- It is also certified as keto and vegan-friendly.
- Another certification stems from the product being tested for gmo ingredients. From the test, it is proven that Viva Naturals MCT Oil only uses non-GMOs for ingredients.
- It also has been certified organic by QAI or Quality Assurance International, one of the leading organic certification services. Since Viva Naturals MCT Oil is a certified organic product, this means QAI placed the product in close scrutiny to ensure that the ingredients used were grown without the use of anything synthetic as well as fertilizers, sewage sludge, GMOs, or ionizing radiation.
Here are the supplement facts of Viva Naturals MCT Oil:
- Calories (120)
- Total Fat (13g)
- Saturated Fat (13g)
- Essential Fatty Acids (Caprylic Acid, Capric Acid, Lauric Acid)
Key ingredients include:
- Organic Medium-Chain Triglyceride Oil from organic coconut oil
This product contains tree nuts from coconuts. Before using this product, it would be nice to consult your doctor to check whether or not these ingredients will be beneficial to you.
Start with one tablespoon per day. Once your body gets used to it, you can increase to three tablespoons a day. Do not exceed three a day. You might have an upset stomach if you take too much. To manage some of the side effects if there be any, you should take the first tablespoon of Viva Naturals MCT Oil in conjunction with healthy food.
While reports of adverse reactions to MCT oil in general are rare, it is till important to know the symptoms so you can intervene properly. Among them are:
- Upset stomach
- Intestinal gas
- Deficiency of essential fatty acids
If you notice any of these symptoms after taking Viva Naturals MCT Oil, it is best to discontinue the use of this product until you have consulted your physician.
Use of any MCT product is discouraged if a person has any of the following conditions:
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Liver problems
- Maintaining any form of medication
MCT products such as Viva Naturals MCT Oil have so much to offer. Below are just some them:
- Supports energy and weight management
- Boosts concentration
- Improves stamina
- Regulates weight, cholesterol, and blood sugar
- Can be used for people living with epilepsy, Alzheimer’s disease, and autism
Added benefits specific to Viva Naturals MCT Oil include:
- Being made with 100% organic, non-GMO coconuts
- Fits Paleo, Keto, or Vegan lifestyle
- Easily blends with coffee, smoothies, salad, tea, and dressings
On its website, you can get it at $24.99 for a one-time purchase. If you subscribe and save, you get a whopping 10% off which makes it $22.49 for a 32oz bottle of Viva Naturals MCT Oil. You can also get it at Amazon for $27.74 for a one-time purchase. If you subscribe, you can get it as much as 15% off the original price.
If you have questions about Viva Naturals MCT Oil, you can reach the company using the following details:
Here are some of the positive reviews Viva Naturals MCT Oil has received through Amazon:
- “I really like this MCT oil. It doesn’t have any taste and no oily feel on my tongue. A high quality product in my opinion. On a personal note, my cholesterol HDL went from the low 30’s to 60 in just one month of using it. Plus my Risk Factor went from 4.7 to 3.1 in the same time. I have had a low HDL most of my life and credit this MCT oil for the unexpected improvement. Since this is the first MCT I have tried, I see no reason to change to another. “ – claybaby
- “I have been using this product for several weeks and I’ve loved it. I have had no digestive upset at all. For those who have stomach upset – try taking this with tea or coffee instead of on an empty stomach, and start out with taking 1 tsp per day to work up to 1 tbsp if this is your first time taking MCT oil. Good vendor, quick shipping. Product is as described. This is a product I would purchase again.” – Amazon Customer
- “Will be ordering this again and again!! I use this in my Bullet Proof Coffee every morning. I find that it provides me with almost immediate energy a clarity. It has a very mild flavor, almost noticeable. Thank you to the seller for such fast service and a great product!” – Headed for the Tropics
- “Great product. I add a tablespoon of this to my morning coffee, along with a tablespoon of grass fed butter, and blend it in my vitamix into creamy frothy goodness. My energy levels have been great and I no longer feel the need to snack before lunch. It really is tasteless and odorless. Love the packaging too.” – Michael George
Here are some of the negative feedback the product has received over the months:
- “After read so many positive reviews I decided to give a try. The first time I only put half spoon but I feel my stomach hurt and I had to go to bathroom. I guess because this is the first time I am drinking MCT. But after a week, my stomach still hurt. And I want return this stuff since its not for me and I found that this is non-returnable!!! So buyer be AWARE!!!” – Lito Roundface
- “Warning! This contains maltodextrin which is high on the glycemic index and can spike your blood sugar. It’s not keto-friendly 😕 I’m going to go with another brand now that doesn’t have fillers in it.” – Mary D.
- “The container slowly leaks. MCT oil is not supposed to be stored in plastic containers–it eventually leaks out of the container. If you buy this, prepare to clean up around the container once every couple days for sure. This is why basically every other MCT oil product on the market is in glass bottles.” – Pat
- “I just received this a few days ago and took it this morning in my coffee for the second time (felt a little queasy yesterday, but absolutely horrible today!), my stomach was in so much pain and I was in the bathroom 3 times today, I feel completely sick and had to leave work early, I’m wondering if I’m allergic to something in this MCT oil, it feels like the flu, upon doing a little bit of research I found that it can cause an upset stomach, all I know is I will not be taking this again, I feel like I completely wasted my money (on the products and lost wages since I am an hourly employee) I am so upset.” – Shannon Saver
- “As a long time fan of Viva supplements, I wanted to try their MCT oil powder. On the front of the bottle it stated ‘Made with 100% organic coconuts’ so I incorrectly assumed it was clean and only contained coconut MCTs. My error! I was really disappointed to find when it arrived that it also contains maltodextrin and sodium caseinate- two ingredients I avoid. Really surprised Viva uses these ingredients. My less health conscious husband wouldn’t even take this to work to use in his coffee. Just a heads up for anyone else looking for an MCT powder. Returning to Amazon. Rethinking Viva as a main provider of our supplements.” – Mrs. Jed
Where to buy
You can get Viva Naturals MCT Oil directly through its website by clicking on this link:
You can also get one through Amazon by clicking on this link: